Spirac won the design and fabrication of two silos and support structures at Kemerton & Bunbury Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Yenem was engaged to provide the design and drafting of two silo structures.
Scope of Work
Our scope of work comprised of all the work associated with the structural design and drafting of two silo structures.
Other key Yenem activities included:
- Assigning a dedicated and capable engineer as the primary point of contact during the project.
- Discuss with our clients their most important outcomes and expectations for the project.
- Issue our client with a project plan with proposed schedule and project milestone dates.
- During the project, our Principal Structural Engineer was to ensure that the plan project plan remains on track.
- Ensure all the calculations, models and structural items meet the requirements of relevant Australian Standards, Acts & Regulations before being issued to the client.
- One of our senior engineer to review all the deliverable items for accuracy before issuing to our clients,
- Provide unlimited revision of documents associated with the project until our client is satisfied
- Stamped and sign off all IFC documents.