GR Engineering Services was awarded additional work by Saracen Mineral Holdings at the Thunderbox and Carosue Dam gold operations in Western Australia.
The contract additions, which had a combined value of A$29 million ($19.9 million), included engineering, procurement and construction contract for the Thunderbox Paste Plant project and an approved variation of the Carosue Dam Operations Plant Expansion project.
The Thunderbox plant work involved the design, supply installation and commissioning of a new 150 m3/h paste backfill plant.
Scope of Work
Our scope of work comprised of all the work associated with the structural design of the ore stockpile cover and reclaim vault.
Other key Yenem activities included:
- Provide a calculation summary report
- Provide a dedicated and capable engineer who will be your primary point of contact during the project
- An initial discussion with the client, within two workdays from receipt of PO, to understand their most important outcomes and expectations
- Provide a project plan, issued within two workdays following the meeting, with the proposed schedule and milestones.
- Oversight by our Director and/or Principal Structural Engineer to ensure the plan remains on track
- Ensure calculations and models required meet the requirements of relevant Australian Standards, Acts & Regulations
- Review of the work by a senior structural engineer to ensure the work is accurate and meets the project requirements
- Timely correspondence via email, sketches, red-line mark-ups as appropriate to ensure works meet project expectations
- Deliverables initially issued for your approval prior to finalisation
- Unlimited revisions of the deliverables to ensure your full satisfaction
- Stamp and sign PDF copies of all the final deliverables